March 31, 2005

Been a While

I missed my bus coming back from an Engineering review on Wednesday night so I popped down to the ITC (that's Information Technologies Center for the uninitiated). For some reason I arbitrarily opted to punch in the URL for this site, I suppose I just can't see the words "Uh oh, I've been hacked" too many times. To my great suprise the site had been fully restored to its original condition. Well, almost. I noticed I had a new e-mail address: petev_is_gay@yahoo.com. Great. There were also a few editorial additions in my profile that needed to be changed back, but for the most part everything was back to normal. The password was even as I left it.

Honestly, I found this all to be quite confusing. But I'm not going to think about it, I'm going to move on with *gasp* MY LIFE. Anyway, school is going, poker is not, and in the time that the blog was down I've developed a bad case of boring. If anything happens it'll probably find it's way here, so stay alert.

P.S. - Here's a lark. All the segments of this blog that contained depricating material about a certain Grand Rapids based association of amateur poker players have been removed! Perhaps this is the clue that will unravel the mystery of the middling internet fraud. Ugh, no subtlety, no class.