February 7, 2005

Full Tilt Poker

Ok, so following my previous rant about how Paradise Poker was the only site for me, I decided to go ahead and start playing on Full Tilt. Makes sense, right? The reason I did this was because I still have about $120 in deposit bonus to earn from and earlier instance, and I thought I'd work on that for a bit. Well, FTP gives you something like 2 cents for every 500 hands you play or something like that, and I only managed to earn about $10 in bonus. The good news is that I played quite well today and despite some ridiculous garbage occurring, I ended up $300 in the black. That brings the weekly total back up to around 200 bones. Count me a happy dude.



Incidentally, I played for a while with John Juanda and David Williams in a $3/$6 Razz game just for kicks. Juanda rocks, David Williams is just some Magic the Gathering playing lame-o who is a hell of a lot richer than me. That goes for Quentin, too. Maybe I should look into this Magic thing after all...